THE SET BLOGGERS


Chanita Foster: Charity

Patrice Nicole Curry: Family

Terricka Cason: Weddings

Ranita Reese: Fashion




PREVIOUS POSTS









PREVIEW THIS ISSUE



About \ Contact

HOME \ SET TV \ PREVIEW MAG \ BLOG & GALLERIES

Baby It's Too Hot, No It's Too Damn Cold

So it really bothers me when I fall asleep in bed comfortable w/ the air at a cool 6(which is still too cool for me but I like to think I compromise since 71 and auto is where I like the temperature) and then I wake up with my extremities frozen and my nose running. Because good old Eddy comes and sneaks into the room after I'm sleeping or in the bathroom and effs with the air conditioner no matter what season we are in. In 30 degree weather he needs the bedroom, hell any room he's in, at a freezing 60-58.5 degrees and blowing on high! WTDTA? Seriously this isn't normal. Some nights I just leave the room because I can't take it and it's just not fair. Or if I happen to wake up I sneak over to the unit and fix it. It's certainly an ongoing issue for us. I recently bought him a chillow (women going through menopause use them to combat hot flashes) he loves it yet the room is still on ice when I wake up. Where is his compromise in doing that mess? You can't see it but I'm getting heated just writing about this. I know life isn't fair but damn where is my creative control?

1 comment:

  1. Omg this sounds exactly like my husband and my household! On going battle over the thermostat!

    ReplyDelete





All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2010 SET Magazine, SET.TV, SET-MAGAZINE.com - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact