THE SET BLOGGERS


Chanita Foster: Charity

Patrice Nicole Curry: Family

Terricka Cason: Weddings

Ranita Reese: Fashion




PREVIOUS POSTS









PREVIEW THIS ISSUE



About \ Contact

HOME \ SET TV \ PREVIEW MAG \ BLOG & GALLERIES

What is appropriate dressing and what should determine it?




Being a wife, significant other, mother, daughter or business professional, do you
take heed or should I ask do you have pride in how you dress?

My question isn’t focused on “bedazzling or spicing up” your daily attire. It’s focused on what you choose to wear on a day to day basis. For example, are you reaching for jeans that are cut so low that your bottom hangs out, tops that are so open that your chest is all over the place or dresses that are so darn short that your------well, you get where I’m going right?


Is there a point in our lives where we need to “dress our age? LOL, whatever that means. I’ve seen SEVERAL magazines that feature so called “appropriate looks” while you’re in your 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and so on. And to be quite honest, me, being a size 8 (striving for size 6) 35 year old wife and mother of 3 (yes, I put myself on blast) have always been able to pick and choose something I would wear from EACH age group! *Give it Up ladies, don’t act like you’ve NEVER ran into Charlotte Russe for a quick going out top!


In any event, I don’t know the answers, but I do have very strong opinions. However before I reveal my opinions, I’d like to pose the question: Should what you wear be a reflection of your age, body type or status (in a relationship, married, children etc)? Additionally, I’ve attached some pictures of some Celebrity Moms for your review and to hopefully get your mind working.

I’d love to get your feedback and also some answers to the posed question. Please email me directly at info@jadareneestyle.com.

I have an opinion,

No comments:

Post a Comment





All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2010 SET Magazine, SET.TV, SET-MAGAZINE.com - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact