THE SET BLOGGERS


Chanita Foster: Charity

Patrice Nicole Curry: Family

Terricka Cason: Weddings

Ranita Reese: Fashion




PREVIOUS POSTS









PREVIEW THIS ISSUE



About \ Contact

HOME \ SET TV \ PREVIEW MAG \ BLOG & GALLERIES

Sailing Anyone?

Anyone ready to go sailing? That seems to be on the designers minds these days with all the nautical looks. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of heading to the Hamptons to ride around on a yacht, dressed cute sailor pants, a fun hat and a striped shirt. My only concern out of that outfit is the striped shirt. Actually, striped anything causes me to get antsy. I'm a broad woman, so the wrong striped ANYTHING can go completely wrong or completely right. My advice to myself and to you if you have any concerns: go for thin stripes or diagonal strips!

Check out www.bananarepublic.com for the awesome universal striped pieces. My favorites are the Sleeveless Striped Vest and the Sleeveless Striped Sheath.

Nicole Miller, www.nicolemiller.com, also came out with some awesome striped dresses that I personally feel can compliment many. I took a walk on the wild side with the Urban Renewal Blouson dress she has out now! She proves with this piece that stripes do not have to be boring.

www.saks.com you must look at and consider the following:

CLOTHES (real), Salon Z Abstract stripe cardi
BCBG, Stripe silk tank
Soft Joie Sheer stripe top
Theory, Stripe cotton tunic

Happy Sailing,

No comments:

Post a Comment





All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2010 SET Magazine, SET.TV, SET-MAGAZINE.com - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact