THE SET BLOGGERS


Chanita Foster: Charity

Patrice Nicole Curry: Family

Terricka Cason: Weddings

Ranita Reese: Fashion




PREVIOUS POSTS









PREVIEW THIS ISSUE



About \ Contact

HOME \ SET TV \ PREVIEW MAG \ BLOG & GALLERIES

I Don't Have A Job But I Work Damn Hard



Monday thru Friday is a very hard work week for me when it comes to my kids. Bedtime is 8pm, well that's when the tv's and lights go off, but they manage to pick on each other and fight and cry and call my name at least 100 times collectively before the sandman kicks in. Idk why but Reigan and Reiganna fight every night, Reign is always the most sleepy but he has to deal with Noah's desire to sneak and play and then his snoring before he can rest easy. Meanwhile I'm in my room belting out threats because I can hear them. Smh. How do I get these kids to just lay down and go to sleep without laying down and falling asleep with them, because that really makes their dad mad. He feels so left out and pushed aside because most of my time is spent taking care of the kids and afterwards I'm exhausted but if he helped me maybe things would go by smoother and I wouldn't be so worn out nightly which is another issue for another day. After they go to sleep I have to pick out their clothes, clean up their messes and make sure their lunch food is available. I love my kids very much but they work me out! What was I thinking when I decided to have another one?

No comments:

Post a Comment





All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2010 SET Magazine, SET.TV, SET-MAGAZINE.com - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact