THE SET BLOGGERS


Chanita Foster: Charity

Patrice Nicole Curry: Family

Terricka Cason: Weddings

Ranita Reese: Fashion




PREVIOUS POSTS









PREVIEW THIS ISSUE



About \ Contact

HOME \ SET TV \ PREVIEW MAG \ BLOG & GALLERIES

My First Born Was My Son


My 1st child, Reign, was huge! I couldn't believe he came out of me at 9 lbs 1 oz, 213/4 inches long. He was so fat, he looked like the Pillsbury Dough Baby and I was terrified! On his way out I heard a loud pop. No one knew what it was, I didn't feel injured in any way so we switched the attention to my new baby. He came out with his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and consequently his face was blue. My poor baby wasn't breathing! I'm still not sure how that happened but while he was head down and ready to exit the womb he face was up so he had to be turned to face down. Anyway my baby had a blue face, was on the table being cleaned up and helped to breathe while I'm damn near in a full on panic but still had to push out my placenta. During which time I hear him crying. So he was alive the placenta came out and my son was in my arms. For my 1st birthing experience that was a bit traumatic but we both made it through. Today he's almost my height with the deepest voice I've ever heard on a child and he is my male twin!

No comments:

Post a Comment





All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2010 SET Magazine, SET.TV, SET-MAGAZINE.com - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact