THE SET BLOGGERS


Chanita Foster: Charity

Patrice Nicole Curry: Family

Terricka Cason: Weddings

Ranita Reese: Fashion




PREVIOUS POSTS









PREVIEW THIS ISSUE



About \ Contact

HOME \ SET TV \ PREVIEW MAG \ BLOG & GALLERIES

April Fool's Day

Although last Thursday was April fool’s day, I didn’t expect to be fool…that is, by many of my friends and loves one. Before we get started let me inform you that I am about to piss off a couple people, but like my dad always told me “It is better to be pissed off, than pissed on!” So be mad or go grab an umbrella….

So just my luck on the last day of collecting donations for my non for profit, it would fall on you guessed it, April Fool’s Day. So as I’m sending out countless emails begging for donations, my daughter called and informed me that it was April Fool’s Day! That was it, that's why people weren’t sending in donations. They were too busy. Busy emailing messages that start off with “Don’t call me ever again or HELP I’m locked up, etc.” To busy as grownups playing on people’s phones or coming up with a prank along the lines of the movie Home Alone.

Sounds silly right? Yea well guess what? All the excuses I hear people tell me their reasons for not donating are too! So I thought I would beat them to the punch by explaining it to you all why I didn’t receive one donation on Thursday! It was because it was April Fool’s Day!!!!!!!!!

With that being said I hope everyone had a very joke filled day!
God willing, I’ll talk to you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment





All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2010 SET Magazine, SET.TV, SET-MAGAZINE.com - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact