THE SET BLOGGERS


Chanita Foster: Charity

Patrice Nicole Curry: Family

Terricka Cason: Weddings

Ranita Reese: Fashion




PREVIOUS POSTS









PREVIEW THIS ISSUE



About \ Contact

HOME \ SET TV \ PREVIEW MAG \ BLOG & GALLERIES

Saving The World, One Blog At A Time!


Wow! Technology has come a long way from the days of me voicing my opinion in the school newspaper or on the debate team. Yes I was the loudest girl in the cafeteria complaining about everything under the sun from women’s rights to why did our high school mascot have to change from an Indian to a Knight? Did the Indians really care so much about my suburban high school in a Jewish community?
With that being said one thing has been constant in my life and that is my outspoken ways and my heart to change the world! I am the true definition of that phrase “You can’t save world!” I hear it all the time from relatives, neighbors, friends, even my husband will throw it out there when our bank account takes a major hit from me wanting to help someone else. The truth is I do believe I can HELP change the world! Why not???

I was extremely honored when Set Magazine asked me to be a part of bloggers on different issues, but even more please that they recognized my passion for helping others and non for profit organizations. Allow me daily to show you the world through my eyes and various leaders, mentors, organizations, and studies that believe as I do, that people can make a difference.
My saying for 2010 is what’s BEYOND THE GAME? What game you say? The game of life, football, work, relationships. What’s beyond it all? I may not have all the answers but I like to think I do! LOL
God willing I’ll hit you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment





All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2010 SET Magazine, SET.TV, SET-MAGAZINE.com - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact